Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flyers Forum

Well, with the exception of the Carcillo benching, I was wrong about pretty much everything to do with game four. And I couldn't be happier. If I had one hundredth of the heart the Flyers showed on Friday, I'd probably have better things to do than write on a blog that nobody reads.
With that being said. I'm going with the Blackhawks again tonight. 4-1. I hate picking against my own team, but as great as the Flyers have played, it's still a game 5 on the road, and if Chicago doesn't show up tonight they are a worthless collection of losers and should all go play in Sweden next year alongside Peter Forsberg's corpse. Seriously. Anyone who watched the Olympics (or the first 3 rounds of the playoffs) knows Toews can perform on the big stage. They take this one, setting up for an epic game 6 on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment