Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is Embarrasing

Rather than comment on Brett Favre's most recent negotiating ploy, I present you this link instead.

Really Albert? Really? Really? You couldn't pass THIS? THREE TIMES? I mean, when I heard talk of a conditioning test, I naturally assumed it would involve several drills, maybe some sprints and some distance work combinations. But if Mr. Hanesworth can't complete a simple cone drill without his "knee acting up", one that Mike freaking Golic makes it through within the time limit (at a tempo that can best be described as a quick jog) what hope does he have of actually contributing this year? How will he even make it through warmups?
I guess the answers to the first question are a) he's a linemen and they don't actually run, and b) no one expects him to contribute. But still, this is embarrasing. I'm pretty sure Franklin Delano Romanowski just died a little bit inside.

1 comment:

  1. I would have died a little inside if I didn't see it coming. Absolute shocker the Skins threw a bunch of guaranteed cash to a out of shape headcase.

    ReplyDelete